Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)

TMG Cross Countries (Literally)

TeriStar

I would like to see more posts on this site about flying your TMG on cross-countries.  To start it off, my co-owner Dave and I flew from Atlanta to Corning California to Princeton New Jersey this past year in our Phoenix.  We allowed a week out and a week back in case of weather or maintenance issues.  We lost 3 days in North Texas due to weather and had no maintenance issues.  Very beautiful scenery and would recommend that everyone do a long western US trip at least once with their motorglider.  You can see a slide show of the trip on YouTube under Flying Adventures links listed below.  So if you fly more than 3 hours away from your home field, drop a not on this thread and share it with us.  I bet some of you flew to the SSA Convention in Little Rock this weekend?  (I had to stay home 😞 ) Show us how capable your fun machine is at traveling and getting you and a friend to great destinations!