Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)

Sky King Soaring specializes in the Diamond Xtreme

Russ Hustead

I just wanted to let anyone interested in the Diamond motorgliders know that I am available to answer any questions. I have been flying the various models since 1997 and have nearly 4000 hrs in Diamond. I train in central AZ in the Town of Payson, KPAN. You can contact me via email at russ@skykingsoaring.com or you can post to this wonderful website. Please visit my website www.skykingsoaring.com. Safe Soaring with Sky King Soaring!

• 2 months later...
I just wanted to let anyone interested in the Diamond motorgliders know that I am available to answer any questions. I have been flying the various models since 1997 and have nearly 4000 hrs in Diamond. I train in central AZ in the Town of Payson, KPAN. You can contact me via email at russ@skykingsoaring.com or you can post to this wonderful website. Please visit my website www.skykingsoaring.com. Safe Soaring with Sky King Soaring!

I spent 4 wonderful days in Payson, AZ and earned my Commercial Glider Rating at Sky King Soaring. Russ is simply the best in the business and treats you like family. Anyone wishing to add a glider rating should contact Russ, you will have an awesome experience. Thank you Russ!

Gabriel