Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)
Newshound

Collection of posts from Yahoo Groups!

Newshound

HI Jeff I just added into the Airworthiness section of the Files section copy of the EASA Type Certificat Data Sheet. In page A-6 Section 12 Note you will find

More...

Newshound

2 articles have been added to the Files section ; #1 Flight International April 1985, Flight test of the 17E 80hp by Derek Piggott well known British glider

More...

Newshound

Hello, This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Taifun17E group. File : /Flight

More...

Newshound

Hello, This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Taifun17E group. File : /Flight

More...

Newshound

More...

Newshound

More...

Newshound

To whomever may be interested, My 1984 Taifun N17ET SN 1026 is for sale. License Experimental Category. 500 hours. Excellent condition inside and out. 10 hrs

More...

Newshound

Dear sir, For information: We changed some address data: For contact please use the below mentioned address data: KORFF LUFTFAHRT RAINER KORFF Flugplatz

More...

Newshound

Save the date for the 2012 TMG Fly-In: July 12 ? 15, Minden, Nevada. The 2011 TMG Fly-In was a roaring success. Twenty four (24) ships graced the flight

More...

Newshound

I just got some information back from Limflug. Cylinders and heads appear to still be available, and are about 700 euros each. The spark plug has changed. The

More...

Newshound

I just got a letter today saying Limbach will be filling as many orders as they can through October 31, and selling excess inventory off until Dec 15th. They

More...

Newshound

Hi all, It turns out that my '86 Taifun 17E still has the original Truma item which is lifed at 8 years! Need to replace it with the newer version reference

More...

Newshound

For what it's worth (admittedly, from a highly partisan admirer): If you're a private ASEL/Glider, you certainly wouldn't have any trouble with the Taifun.

More...

Steve Sliwa

Let's use this to collect up posts from the Yahoo groups site.

Newshound

Pilot needed to transfer a 1984 Taifun (with fresh inspection) to new owner. This is an immediate opportunity. Fee is negotiable.

More...

Newshound

I have flown a Taifun from North Carolina to Northern California to Ohio to Texas and to Kansas. What is the route and what is the schedule?

More...

Newshound

The only way to bleed the brakes on the Taifun is to pump fluid from the bottom bleed screws up. And use only DOT 4 brake fluid unless the system has been

More...

Newshound

I thought I would share with the group a time-consuming and expensive lesson about the Taifun's brakes - so you don't repeat the learning! The bottom line is

More...

Newshound

Congratulations to Andre Malo, who has become (to my knowledge) the first person to bring a Taifun to the Canadian register, as C-GEVI. Blue (cumulus-dotted)

More...

Newshound

(posting this on behalf of Richard Pearl; replies to him directly at Pennyrich@...) On 5/12/2012, the Touring Motor Glider Association (TMGA) will be

More...