Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)

ISS Protect covers

Caba

Hi there!

After a horrible winter I´m finally back in the air! My Carat A spent the last three months outside on the tarmac, waiting for wave or ridge flying. That did not happen unfortunately, but my ISS Protect covers did a great job. The airplane looked as if I had only left it there yesterday. Completely clean, no moisture whatsoever and even the covers don´t show the winter months, other than a little dirt on them.

I´ve been using these covers for about 18 months, the airplane has been rigged and tied down outside almost continously. Compared to the covers I had before them they are of a much higher quality and have totally met my expectations! In the typical European weather they are just perfect, although I´m not sure how they would fare in the High Desert conditions of the Western US.

So if anybody is considering buying new covers you should definintely have a look at them! I don´t want to sell anything here, I´m just excited about this good product!

Hi there!

After a horrible winter I´m finally back in the air! My Carat A spent the last three months outside on the tarmac, waiting for wave or ridge flying. That did not happen unfortunately, but my ISS Protect covers did a great job. The airplane looked as if I had only left it there yesterday. Completely clean, no moisture whatsoever and even the covers don´t show the winter months, other than a little dirt on them.

I´ve been using these covers for about 18 months, the airplane has been rigged and tied down outside almost continously. Compared to the covers I had before them they are of a much higher quality and have totally met my expectations! In the typical European weather they are just perfect, although I´m not sure how they would fare in the High Desert conditions of the Western US.

So if anybody is considering buying new covers you should definintely have a look at them! I don´t want to sell anything here, I´m just excited about this good product!

• 2 weeks later...

post-242-144848146157_thumb.jpg

Today I had another flight. Winter returned big time three days ago and it shows...the covers work great though, I was airborne less than 30 minutes after showing up at the field.

post-242-144848146157_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109[/ATTACH]

Today I had another flight. Winter returned big time three days ago and it shows...the covers work great though, I was airborne less than 30 minutes after showing up at the field.

Yiiikes, what is all that stuff hanging down from the wing? :-) Fortunately, here in California we don't know from that stuff, but we sure do get high UV. I sent off a note to the U.S. representative to consider posting in our Classified space. We all want to know about new and good products. So far they have not contacted us.

Good flights!

Yiiikes, what is all that stuff hanging down from the wing? :-) Fortunately, here in California we don't know from that stuff, but we sure do get high UV. I sent off a note to the U.S. representative to consider posting in our Classified space. We all want to know about new and good products. So far they have not contacted us.

Good flights!