Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)

TeST 13 Junior

Phil

Does anyone have knowledge of this MG? Saw one with 503 and feathering prop and soaring performance similar to the BG 12. Have not been able to find much info., guess there weren't many built. TST in Czechoslovakia has built several other models. Phil

Does anyone have knowledge of this MG? Saw one with 503 and feathering prop and soaring performance similar to the BG 12. Have not been able to find much info., guess there weren't many built. TST in Czechoslovakia has built several other models. Phil

Haven't seen the TsT-13, but I did get a chance to see a TsT-8 up close several years ago. Not impressed at all. The fit and finish was horrible and in some respects I've seen better composite work on first time amateur builds. Buyer beware.

Haven't seen the TsT-13, but I did get a chance to see a TsT-8 up close several years ago. Not impressed at all. The fit and finish was horrible and in some respects I've seen better composite work on first time amateur builds. Buyer beware.

Thanks for the input. This one was built in 2007. I have only seen photos, so it's hard to tell fit&finish. I guess I should sell the 601XL before I buy something else!:)

Thanks for the input. This one was built in 2007. I have only seen photos, so it's hard to tell fit&finish. I guess I should sell the 601XL before I buy something else!:)