Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)

Ximango for sale ?

horst31

Horst: I have a 2004 200S that I might be interested in selling (N321XS). I am getting a little too old. I am going to the TMGA meeting in Minden, NV from July 25 to the 29th. Are you going this year? This motor glider has just been annualed. It has about 300 hours and is in perfect shape. It is the motor glider shown flying over the Grand Canyon on Ximango USA's homepage website. It can be seen in Olney, TX anytime. Call me if your friend has any interest. Bob R. O'Dell, Rt. 3 Box 159, Olney, TX 76374. 940-873-4370.

Horst: I have a 2004 200S that I might be interested in selling (N321XS). I am getting a little too old. I am going to the TMGA meeting in Minden, NV from July 25 to the 29th. Are you going this year? This motor glider has just been annualed. It has about 300 hours and is in perfect shape. It is the motor glider shown flying over the Grand Canyon on Ximango USA's homepage website. It can be seen in Olney, TX anytime. Call me if your friend has any interest. Bob R. O'Dell, Rt. 3 Box 159, Olney, TX 76374. 940-873-4370.