Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)

Morgan 10 Cheyenne touring motor glider

flygirl

I have designed and built a new touring motor glider 18m 4 piece wing one man rig 2 seat and made of metal, It was designed so no jigs where needed and could be a home build. I have used a 80hp Jabiru motor. I am also designing a 18m single self launch all glass again no moulds and basic construction. The wing will use the foam core as most do .the fuse will use a plug, or a shell could be supplied by the factory. We have 1,2,and 4 seat power aircraft kits we make at present, but gliders will now be our focus to supply a high performance aircraft at a very low cost, by plans,kit or built. morganareoworks.com.au

I have designed and built a new touring motor glider 18m 4 piece wing one man rig 2 seat and made of metal, It was designed so no jigs where needed and could be a home build. I have used a 80hp Jabiru motor. I am also designing a 18m single self launch all glass again no moulds and basic construction. The wing will use the foam core as most do .the fuse will use a plug, or a shell could be supplied by the factory. We have 1,2,and 4 seat power aircraft kits we make at present, but gliders will now be our focus to supply a high performance aircraft at a very low cost, by plans,kit or built. morganareoworks.com.au

I reviewed Garry's website and he has some nice designs. I grabbed some pictures from his website and am posting here so that people will go check out his website.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]127[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]128[/ATTACH]

I've been running a Jabiru 3300 in my Europa since 2006 with few issues, but I don't shut the engine down after a hard climb like you would with a motorglider. How many hours have you put on the 2200 in the Cheyenne thus far?

I've been running a Jabiru 3300 in my Europa since 2006 with few issues, but I don't shut the engine down after a hard climb like you would with a motorglider. How many hours have you put on the 2200 in the Cheyenne thus far?