Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Sliwa

Sun 'N Fun

Steve Sliwa

Any TMGs going to Sun N Fun this year?  Someone mentioned interest in learning more about TMGs while there.

Richard Pearl

I'll be in Daytona Beach that week and might pop over. When will you be there, or best day?

Richard

tcamilli

I will have my Sundancer touring motorglider on display at Sun n Fun from April 10-15. Mike Tomazin and I flew it from Northern Ca this week. Three days across the country at full gross weight averaging 700 miles a day. 

Look for the SunDancer at the Distar Air booth in the display area. See you there, Richard?

tcamilli

Arrived safely in my SunDancer Motor Glider (www.flysundancer.com). After covering 2,500nm in a little over three days at 4 gph! Look for us next to the Pippestrel exhibit. Call ‭(559) 289-5519‬ for directions to out tiedown. 

TeriStar

I didn't fly the Phoenix down (it's spoiled and only comes out to play in sunshine) from Atlanta, but I am arriving today at Sun-N-Fun with camper in tow.  I will stop by to check out the SunDancer and say hello.  If you're in the camp grounds, you can spot my black Silverado with the word "EXPERIMENTAL" on the back window.