Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)
Newshound

Collection of Yahoo Groups Fly-In Posts

Newshound

I plan to do it again. * Roland Martin Ximango N97SM N57, Pennsylvania (610) 246 9341 ... I plan to do it again. Roland Martin Ximango N97SM N57, Pennsylvania

More...

Newshound

I ran the TMG event past the Fournier Group and so far we are thinking we will have 3 - RF4D's and 4 - RF5B's *attend. I was wondering if there is a limit to

More...

Newshound

I'm Planning to come as well with the RF4D. Collin: I already posted the date on the Fournier forum, so perhaps we will get a squadron of Fourniers for the

More...

Newshound

Hi All, I will plan to go again. I had a great time and met a lot of great people and seen old friends. I will also post the dates on the Fournier Forum.

More...

Newshound

Save the date for the 2012 TMG Fly-In: July 12 ? 15, Minden, Nevada. The 2011 TMG Fly-In was a roaring success. Twenty four (24) ships graced the flight

More...

Newshound

Hey group, anyone have any experience with the HB-23 motorglider? I'm considering buying one, but would like to hear from someone that has actually flown one.

More...

Newshound

Lee - you have to send pictures with planes if you want to sell them. :) ... -- Marc S. Curvin, M.D., MS BME marc@... NIH: marc.curvin@...

More...

Newshound

2008 S-LSA Urban Air Lambada serial number 121. $110,000 N26UA 100hp Rotax 912ULS with 50hours, 3.5gph, 800nm range with 26 gallon tanks. 91octane auto gas or

More...

Newshound

Hi Everyone, We are here in Hobbs for the 18 Meter Nationals, but today is a "lay-day" as they already have six full days of soaring long hours. There are

More...

Newshound

I had a great time also and agree that we should extend the meet to four days. Two more Stemmes showed up late Sunday afternoon, Terry Honikman and Bud

More...

Newshound

It's hard to believe the fly-In is over. I think the event was a success in every way...thanks to all. My data sheet is up at Truckee, but my recollection is

More...

Newshound

I think a 4 day would be great. Then we could organize a fly out for lunch somewhere on one of the days. The current format just does not allow time for such

More...

Steve Sliwa

I will use this thread to collect posts sent from the Yahoo Groups site for the Fly-In.

Newshound

This Yahoo group was started several years ago to coordinate the Touring Motor Glider Fly-In at Minden, Nevada. From a start of only a few ships it has now

More...

Newshound

What an awesome site Richard - Thank You. - Marc Curvin ... -- Marc S. Curvin, M.D., MS BME marc@... NIH: marc.curvin@... © 410-868-9229

More...

Newshound

Thank you, Marc, but the credit for the site goes entirely to Steve Sliwa, our esteemed webmaster. He took the Ximango web site he originally built and

More...

Newshound

Do the forms support an RSS feed? - kurt ... Do the forms support an RSS feed? - kurt On Jan 16, 2012, at 9:15 AM, Richard Pearl wrote: Thank you, Marc, but

More...

Steve Sliwa

A new page summarizing the Fly-In has been started at Events > 2012 Fly-In. Thanks to Ray Buhr for creating/programming the slideshow for me on that page showing pictures from previous Fly-Ins.

Newshound

We've got the 2012 signup sheet on the new TMGA web site in the Events section. It would be very helpful for our planning if you would indicate whether you're

More...