Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)
Newshound

Collection of posts from Yahoo Groups!

Newshound

Interesting. Here in Europe, the Taifun flexible lines are lifed at three years unless replaced with the Teflon ones which are on-condition. The Teflon hoses

More...

Newshound

Good day all, former N14XX took off from KCDW at 14h39, landed at CYHU at 18h01 , performed flawlessly, thank you Finbar. André R. Pepin ferry pilot De :

More...

Newshound

Recently when inspecting ex N14XX S/N 1031 we discover that the flap were fill with water! One side had over a gallon (4 litre) of water and the other about

More...

Newshound

Recently when inspecting ex N14XX S/N 1031 we discover that the flap were fill with water! One side had over a gallon (4 litre) of water and the other about

More...

Newshound

Just noticed this weekend my VDO hourmeter (Hobbs) has stopped working (on this flight!). I need to figure out if it is an electrical problem or instrument

More...

Newshound

Just noticed this weekend my VDO hourmeter (Hobbs) has stopped working (on this flight!). I need to figure out if it is an electrical problem or instrument

More...

Newshound

Thank you Cornelia, The PDF does not appear attached. I assume you refer to the 2" version, as I know the 2 1/4" are too large for that cutout. Thanks, Jeff

More...

Newshound

Dear sir, to your questions: Just noticed this weekend my VDO hourmeter (Hobbs) has stopped working (on this flight!). I need to figure out if it is an

More...

Newshound

Hi, Jeff-- The way my ship (ser. no. 1049) is set up, it's an actual flight-hour meter, and it's wired to a pitot switch behind the right side of the panel.

More...

Newshound

Dear sir, to your questions: Just noticed this weekend my VDO hourmeter (Hobbs) has stopped working (on this flight!). I need to figure out if it is an

More...

Newshound

Thank you Cornelia, The PDF does not appear attached. I assume you refer to the 2" version, as I know the 2 1/4" are too large for that cutout. Thanks, Jeff

More...

Newshound

More...

Newshound

Hi, Jeff-- The way my ship (ser. no. 1049) is set up, it's an actual flight-hour meter, and it's wired to a pitot switch behind the right side of the panel.

More...

Newshound

More...

Newshound

PDF's should now be attached. I have problems to join the group with the new company e-mail. Use the 2" VDO version, 2 1/4 is too big or use a nice US HOBBS in

More...

Newshound

PDF's should now be attached. I have problems to join the group with the new company e-mail. Use the 2" VDO version, 2 1/4 is too big or use a nice US HOBBS in

More...

Newshound

Sorry, I still don't see the pdf. Could you email me direct, jmaki@...? Vielen Dank, Jeff ____ ... Sorry, I still don't see the pdf. Could you email me

More...

Newshound

Sorry, I still don't see the pdf. Could you email me direct, jmaki@...? Vielen Dank, Jeff ____ ... Sorry, I still don't see the pdf. Could you email me

More...

Newshound

From Cornelia: "Be careful with oil on the telescopic rods, the bearings inside the fuselage have a graphite surface which can be damaged by using oil or

More...

Newshound

From Cornelia: "Be careful with oil on the telescopic rods, the bearings inside the fuselage have a graphite surface which can be damaged by using oil or

More...

Newshound

Hi Peter, I'd like to get caught up. I've been the treasurer of the Experimental Soaring Association for awhile. www.esoaring.com My contact information is

More...