Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)

Magnum chute

Gfeldman

Has anyone heard from Dennis Carly the Magnum chute representative in the US?

I exchanged my chute for a loaner while it is being sent to Europe for repacking and have not received my original chute. I have left texts and a voicemail but have received no response.

George N33GF

That is the SOP for Carly.  Don't get bent out of shape, just carry on and continue to try to get him to respond.  You don't say how long your chute has been gone.  Write to Josef Straka, the owner of Stratos 07 at info@stratos07.cz and ask him about your (serial number) chute.  Josef's crew is usually pretty good at writing back.

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2023 at 6:09 AM, Gfeldman said:

Has anyone heard from Dennis Carly the Magnum chute representative in the US?

I exchanged my chute for a loaner while it is being sent to Europe for repacking and have not received my original chute. I have left texts and a voicemail but have received no response.

George N33GF

I sent my chute back a few weeks ago.  Dennis did send me instructions how to remove the rocket which is done.  I am waiting to hear back on the chute and have him send the new rocket.  He did eventually respond to text message and a phone call.  I guess all good things take time.

I just heard from Dennis about the chutes… he texted:

All of the canopies in our current shipment are in the United States now and should be cleared through customs on monday. We should have the shipment delivered to us before the end of the week and will turn everything right around and get it sent out

• 2 months later...