Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)

Phoenix Checklists

mikeschumann

Hi Mike

Actually a checklist was contributed in our older system which I think @Eric Greenwell contributed.  We have uploaded into the File Exchange section of the website.  You will find it by navigating to:  Library > File Exchange > Archives - Motor Glider Specific > Phoenix.

Does anyone else have another checklist to contribute or if they refine this one for their own purposes, please share?  We all get better if we get a collection going for each model.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • Registered

I do have a checklist similar to what the dealer supplies, plus a smaller one that's used to transition between soaring/powered flight. The small one attaches to side of my soaring computer with a couple pieces of flexible magnet, so I can pop it off and put it in the side pocket when I'm not soaring.

Both files are attached (I like the new dragging and dropping feature - easy peasy!). If the odt (Open Office) format file is a problem, let me know. 

checklist Phoenix 42EJ ver 2.doc

checklist Phoenix 42EJ engine on-off ver 1.odt

• Registered

I didn't check the Notify me of replies before I submit the previous post, so I'm submitting this one with checked. I did not see any way to set notifications after a submission. I'll have to check my profile, as I'd like "Notify" to be the default.