Touring Motor Gliders Association (TMGA)

Naples Fly Inn

Todd

I am hoping to purchase a Touring Motor Glider in the next year or so.  

Can anyone tell me what will be going on at the Naples, FL Fly Inn next week.  I would love to fly over from the East Coast one day to see different aircraft.  I think I am most interested in the Tailwheel version of the Pipistrel Sinus.  Will anyone have one there to view?

Thanks,

Todd

I see there are 2 Sinus planning on attending.  You could look on the sing-up list under the event tab and e-mail them to check on the particulars.

Hi Todd,

You are welcome to stop by my hangar in Melbourne is you are interested in the Xenos motorglider.  I am building one and just finishing the wings and starting the fuselage soon.  There is another Xenos with the fuselage just started a couple hangar rows over from me.

Rick Caldwell

I am not the dealer.  I'm a passionate Phoenix owner (as are virtually all of the other Phoenix owners I know).  I am based out of Naples in the winter, so I will be here all weekend.  I will be heading back to MN with my Phoenix in mid April.

If you are coming to Naples for the fly-in this weekend, I'd love to give you a ride.  Give me a call at 651-208-3791 or e-mail me directly at mike@traditions.com.